Saturday, March 15, 2014

7 Imperial Knights here’s the plan…



 
The kit itself is not hard but has a lot of details that take some time to get together. I started one around 7 am this morning and got the main skeleton completed in about two hours. The tricky part is going to be the magnets for the weapons arm; I’m still working out the details. I did pick up some liquid nails to stick them in. but the weapon arm has to configs for the main body. I’m only going to go with one which will be glued and the front of the weapon will be magnetized. I’m going to paint the skeleton first and do all the armor plates separately. I’m think I can get maybe two built in one weekend without going insane. So what I will do is built all of the skeleton, keep the weapon arms for last and then paint all of the armor plates in one go.
Here’s a shot of the first one and my finished Leviathan Titans which are my stand-ins for War hound Titans.
The Doom Squad!!!
Sarge

2 comments:

Lord Siwoc said...

Daunting to look at a foe of 3 warhounds!

Good luck on the project mate

Logan said...

This it the first time, wher I see a size comparision of the 28mm-Leviathan and the Knights. Thank you very much! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...