|Workers Rabble with Enforcer|
OK so today is the first day it has really snowed here in Pennsylvania, all winter, no snow. But today when I want to go out and play the 40K campaign that my buddy Jeff has been working on, it snows like hell. Go figure. Anyway, for the campaign we are using Combat Patrol rules for the creation of our lists, basically the rules are as follows:
added rules written by Jeff, game master of the event.
Combat Patrol Restrictions
• 500 points or less
• Must conform to the following Force Organization restrictions:
1-3 Troops (one Troops choice is mandatory)
0-1 Fast Attack
0-1 Heavy Support
0-1 Swing Slot (can field one additional Troops, Elite, Fast Attack OR Heavy Support choice)
• Armies are not required to take mandatory unit choices. All other unit restrictions (i.e. 0-1) apply.
• You may spend remaining points on units from anywhere in the Codex.
• With the exception of Troops and models with the Swarm Universal Special Rule, no model can have more than 2 Wounds.
• Psykers may be used, but may NOT use any power requiring a psychic test. For Grey Knights see below.
• No model may have a 2+ armour save.
• No model may have a 3+ invulnerable save.
• No Monstrous Creatures.
• No Special/Unique/Named Characters.
• Aside from Troops choices and dedicated Transports, only vehicles with a maximum of 11 in any armor facing may be taken. Dedicated transports and troops may have a maximum armor facing of 12. Vehicle Squadrons and Artillery units are permitted provided every unit within the unit individually would be permitted.
Army Specific Restrictions
• Cannot field a Death Company Dreadnought.
• No Energy Fields on Wave Serpents. These vehicles receive a 35 point cost reduction.
• May use 1d3+1 Psychic Powers per game. Only the following powers can be used: Hammerhand, Astral Aim, Warp Quake, and Fortitude.
• Can take an Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband as an Elite Choice without taking an Inquisitor.
• Can take a Royal Court as a HQ choice without taking an Necron Overlord.
• No quantum shielding on vehicles. These vehicles receive a 25 point cost reduction.
• Cannot field a Deff Dread.
|Disciples of Xaphan|
• Instinctive Behavior will only occur on a roll of 1 on a D6 if a unit is not within Synapse range.
• May not upgrade Tyranid Warriors with the Lash-whip and Bonesword combo.
• Boneswords do not cause instant death.
So here's my list for today based on the Renegades of Vraks (Blood Pact):
Disciples of Xaphan (7) 135
Heavy Weapons Team
Workers Rabble (20) 100
Workers Rabble (20) 100
|I'm also packing extra stuff for a bigger battle|